onsdag 30 april 2014

The proposal to Lady Jane

Here's my second inspirationcard for Scrapper's Delight
It's a digistamp called The proposal. When you order it you get 4 different images. This one here and Lady Jane by herself, her suitor with a rose and without the rose.

The image is colored with Copics

I used some different dies on this card. They are from Magnolia, Whimsy stamps, Quickutz and Cheery Lynn.

I just ♥ the hinges

The back needs to be pretty aswell. The paper is from Maja Design and the flowerdie is from Cheery Lynn.

The Copics that I've used
Hair: R89-R29-R37-R35 E53-E51-E50
Dress: B97-B95-B93-B91
Suit: E27-E25-E21-W3

2 kommentarer:

  1. This is Beautiful Lina!
    I love the amount of detail and care you have taken right down to the back of the card <3
    Your colouring is lovely
    Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us Love Janice

    SvaraRadera