onsdag 16 april 2014

Scrapper's Delights Fruity Baby Raspberry

So I'm in a DT Group...yeay!!!
 
I applied, never thought that I would get it. But when Janet from Scrapper's Delights emailed me
 I got to do the Happydance!!!
That was last friday and here is my first post for her/them. I'm on the new release theme and here is the oh so lovely Raspberry from the Fruity baby Collection.
 


 
 
 
The card is pink, girly, fruity and flowery and almost clean and simple.


On the inside I put a little mini-Raspberry....and it's just waiting for me to put some words in it för someone special


Here is the image without my coloring.

You can find this stamp and other cuties at Scrapper's Delights webshop
http://scrappersdelights.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=89_186
and at Stitchy Bears webshop
http://stitchybearstamps.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=13_115
 
I've colored her with my Copics
Skin: E50-00-21-R20
Hair:E29-25-33-21
Raspberry: R59-37-35-32
Clothes: YG67-23-03-00

The papers are two colours of CS
and flowery paper from Cardmaking & Papercraft 

1 kommentar: