lördag 29 augusti 2015

Art journal/Mixed media magic

I made my first real mixed media/art journaling project and I loved it. So much fun to use paints, gesso, modge podge, stains, stamps and stencils ♥
This is three different digistamps from Scrapper's Delights that I printed on 80g copypaper. Glued them in my notebook with modge podge and then went bananas with all the paints and stuff.

I reaaly like how the mushrooms turned out :o)

This is the beginning of it all. At that point I thought what have I got myself into. But I really really liked the end result. First time ever!!!

With another stamp I made clean and simple card, did the background with my beloved Copics and used clear embossing on the fairy.




You'll find all the stamps at Scvrapper's Delights shop








Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar